Passwords are encrypted, which means nobody, not even ourselves can log into your account. In top of that, our site is secured by a SSL certificate (https) so there is no way for a hacker to sniff your password while connecting or registering to our site.
Why ask for personal information?
We use this kind of information solely to contact you or to make statistics. This will prove useful in order to understand who plays on Gurubasher and what we can do to get and keep a healthy population. We will never give your information to anybody, not even to big companies whose names start with "Fa", "Bl" or "Go".
One last thing:
Please, when you receive the account verification email, do these very important things:
- Mark it as "non-spam".
- Drag and drop it to your primary inbox tab.
- Allow the sending address to your whitelist or to the approved sender list.
It helps us a lot and takes only 15 seconds of your time.
If you don't receive the email:
- Verify if the email is in your spam or promotion/update folder.
- If you didn't subscribe to the newsletter, use another email address (like yahoo, gmx, openmailbox, gmail etc...). If you subscribed to the newsletter, don't forget to register with an alternative address that you check regularly.
- If you never receive the verification mail, contact us on facebook with the following information: email address, account name, how many times you tried to register (if more than one) and the different account names.