1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft WOTLK. Several options are available:
- Download a 3.3.5a WOTLK World of Warcraft client from a torrent OR a direct link.
Link 1 (verified) - Link 2 (untested)
When you use a direct link, you can use a Download manager like jDownload (or if it's builtin your browser) so you can stop or pause the download and restart it later.
- Or, install World of Warcraft from Blizzard updater (but it takes more time). You can download it (legally) from here: Windows or Mac. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 3.3.5 (build 12340). Patch mirrors can be found here.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft" . When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called enUS (or enGB depending on your client language).
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. Right click on "realmlist.wtf" and open it with the notepad. Alternatively you can right click on the file, choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending and double click on the file. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to (or comment the previous lines with //):
set realmlist gurubasher.ga
You can now connect to Gurubasher and play!